Neurosoft was founded in 1994 with the vision to provide superior products, innovative solutions and exclusive services to its international clients. Listed in AIM Milan (NRST:MI) since 2009,Neurosoft is a fully integrated ICT company with Software Development, System Integration and Information Security capabilities.
More specifically, Neurosoft’s cyber security services include but are not limited to, cyber security assessments, Red teaming, security design and architecture, security awareness and training, secure code review and cyber forensics for Information and Communication Technology infrastructures relying on traditional ICT equipment as well as on ICS/SCADA, SS7/Mobile, maritime environments and IoT technologies. Additionally, the company possesses expertise in Blockchain (hyperledger), where she has successfully completed projects in the field of supply finance. The company is located in Athens and has subsidiary offices in Cyprus, the UK and Dubai. The company participates in the project through its Cyprus subsidiary (Neurosoft Cyprus Limited).
Business areas covered by Neurosoft:
- Fintech: Design and development of a unique ecosystem for Sales & Supply Chain Finance Operators with fully customized Business Intelligence & Risk Management modules using top-notch technologies such as BlockChain and IoT. In an ever-changing financial landscape where the need for liquidity is overwhelming, Neurosoft’s almost 20-year experience in the field is transformed into valuable solutions that meet organizations’ day-to-day financing demands.
- Cyber Security: Provision of high-end Cyber Security solutions and services and development of innovative security products. In a world of viruses, malwares, hacktivists and organized cybercrime groups, Neurosoft has compiled a suite of practical and technologically advanced tools and methods to significantly enhance the protection of your mission-critical data.
- System Engineering: Design, implementation, operation and support of large scale ICT infrastructure solutions for Operators of Critical Networks and Critical National Infrastructure Stakeholders. The vast experience in complex projects makes Neurosoft the ideal partner for any ICT infrastructure requirement.
The company is committed to client impact, continuous investments in R&D, innovation, adoption of advanced methodologies and well-known international standards (ISO9001 & 27001, OHSAS18001, OWASP). It demonstrates a track record of successful local & international group (multi-country) installations & continuous technical support, always on time – on budget – on spec.
Neurosoft has won the Premio Le Fonti Impresad’ Eccellenza “Software House” for Excellence in Software award.
Neurosoft’s Cyber Security services portfolio includes cyber security assessments, Red Teaming, Managed Security Services, Security design and architecture, Security Awareness and Training, Secure Code Review and Cyber Forensics for Information and Communication Technology infrastructures relying on traditional ICT equipment as well as on ICS/SCADA, SS7/Mobile, Maritime environments and IoT technologies.
Cyber Security Services are being delivered by Neurosoft’s highly qualified professional team with years of proven experience, holding internationally recognized certifications which demonstrate their advanced technical skills and high ethical profile.
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Wireless Attacks (OSWP)
- eLearnSecurity Web Application Penetration Tester (eWPT)
- eLearnSecurity Mobile Application Penetration Tester (eMAPT)
Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)
Neurosoft Security Team conducts cyber security assessments driven by the “Think Evil” and “Act Professional” principles. Neurosoft also enforces high technical skill requirements through on-going participation of the Security Team to advanced trainings, conferences and seminars (Blackhat, Defcon, etc.), CTF (Capture the Flag) and War-game competitions (e.g. NATO coalition exercise, PANOPTIS, Lock Shields 2016, etc.), assuring that the methodologies used are always up-to-date and capable to offer Customers state-of-the-art tools for optimal results.